Friday, November 11, 2005

The prototype webpage for the Del Kellog Trio with Sylvia Simone is actually online now but I'm already working on a new one because this one is obviously much too silly. When we played Halloween weekend at Goodnite Gracie's we played a tune that Dean identified as "the Chick Corea tune". It is in fact entitled, "Got A Match". Coming soon is Rob's requested LP rip, former Manhattan Transfer vocalist Laurel Masse's album, "Alone Together". Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Comments:

Blogger shrimplate said...

Laurel's great. My wife has been friends with her, and she's been by my place with her dogs and S.O. when we lived not too far from her in the mountains of New York.

She was the better of all the Tranfers. Got out due to integrity, I suppose, but I never cared to ask her 'bout it. Her shepherd dogs are beautiful, and Greg is the best.

She was one of the few people I could really get into talking about music with. She was trying to figure out the Hildegard notations in the back of some book about her the last we spoke about stuff. Pretty cool, that.

Sun Dec 11, 11:39:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home