Wednesday, April 05, 2006

This is a re-post of a bunch of MP3 and PDF files that are up on the site mainly
because I want to do them with my band.


Sarah Vaughan doing Tadd Dameron's
"If You Could See Me Now" MP3 , Realbook PDF,

Bill EvansBill Evans Trio doing Tadd Dameron's "If You Could See Me Now" MP3, Tom's chords (PDF)

Jerry's leadsheet for Holly Cole's arrangement of "Get Out of Town" PDF

Bud PowellJerry's leadsheet for Bud Powell's "Dance of the Infidels" PDF

Satie's Gymnopedie Number 3 PDF

Ernesto LecuonaJerry's leadsheet for Wayne Shorter's Jazz Messengers arrangement of Ernesto Lecuona's "The Breeze and I" PDF

Jazz Messenger's performance of Ernesto Lecuona's "The Breeze and I" MP3

Frank LoesserMiles Davis's performance of Frank Loesser's "If I Were a Bell" MP3

Miles' arrangement of Frank Loesser's "If I Were a Bell" PDF page 1, PDF page 2

John Thulin Trio performance of "Sweet and Lovely" MP3

Jerry's leadsheet for John Thulin's arrangement of "Sweet and Lovely" PDF

Jerry's leadsheet for Jobim's "O morro não tem vez" (MP3, PDF page 1, PDF page 2) by Tom Jobim and Vinicius De Moraes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home